Monday, August 3, 2009

Swing Arms When Walking

Hey,
xxx.x this am. Ankles and knee still a little swollen. throat still sore.

Bkfst: cereal
Lunch: 1/2 ckn breast & apple
Dinner: Brunswick stew
Snack: 2 ww Eng Muffins w/jelly

Haven't done my exercises yet but I will.

Love B.





Swinging arms really works not matter how slow you walk
Love S


Hey,
xxx.x this am. I mean pm. It's hot as hell here. 91 yesterday and 96 today. Will be same throughout the week. I'm not sleeping well even with the fan directly on me. No one has a/c here because this is very unusual. Breaking records everywhere.

I'm breaking them too. I think it's your stew. When I eat the other meals I'm hungry about 2-3 hours later and that's when I have a snack of toast or bagel or something. For some reason your stew satisfies me. Sometimes I'll have a bowl of cereal but that's all.

Going to take a shower now.

Love B.



Eating 4 or 5 times a day is better than eating 2 or 3.
The Brunswick Stew is the easiest soup I make. It is in my first cookbook.
It's just dumping a bunch of canned veggies and shredding a cooked chicken breast.

Keep up the good work.
Love S



Hey,
xxx.x this am.

Bkfst: Yogurt
Lunch: turkey, soy cheese, ff mayo, lettuce, sandwich
dinner: Your stew (good)
Snack: cereal

Person coming from garden club at 9:30 this am (like now). I'll talk to you tomorrow am.

Love B.


Hey,
xxx.x this a.m Thanks for not waking me up. Having trouble sleeping in this heat. Going to PA today.
Love B.



Take plenty of water and healthy food to get you passed that wicked Burger King.
Those things are Big Killers of a diet.

Love S



xxx.x today.
I made it passed the Burger King Lounge.
Cutting grass today.

Love B.


Yaaaaaaa Good going.

No comments:

Post a Comment